1. The website provides financial date, quotes, news, research or other information (collectively “Information”), which is the property of Future Land Resources Capital Group Limited, its subsidiaries and associated companies (collectively “FLRCGL”). The information providers and its approved person are subject to applicable copyright law protection. Such information shall not be copied and reproduced in any form without FLRCGL’s prior written consent.
2. FLRCGL shall make its best effort in maintaining the accuracy and reliability of the information of the website. However, FLRCGL does not guarantee the accuracy or the reliability of such information. FLRCGL shall not be liable (whether in respect of tort or contract or otherwise) to any economic or other loss(es) arising from all or part of the content of the website or arising from the reliance on such information or recommendations. FLRCGL, its information provider(s) or its licensee(s) make no representation or warranty or undertake no responsibility as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness and/or consistency of the website or the related information. FLRCGL is entitled to terminate or alter the information, product or service provided by the website, without any prior notice to you.
3. Any website hyperlinked by the website is for reference only. FLRCGL shall not be liable as to the accuracy of the content or to the representations on any other aspects available on such websites. FLRCGL shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the services/ products they provide on their websites, or to have any form or cooperation with such third parties and websites unless otherwise stated. FLRCGL is not responsible for any damages or losses incurred or suffered by you arising out of or in connection with your use of such websites. You shall bear the risks associated with linking to and using of any of such websites and shall be bound by the any terms and conditions on linking to and using of such websites.
4. FLRCGL shall not be liable to any loss or damages (irrespective of howsoever and whether directly or indirectly) caused by any computer virus or other damages of similar nature arising from the use of the website and/or from downloading any software provided by the website.
5. Any information shown on the website is for reference only and shall not be construed as an offer or solicitation of any purchase and sales of any investment, securities or products or otherwise of engaging in the transactions of investment, securities or products in any jurisdiction. Investments inherently involve risks. The value of the investments may go down as well as up. You should ensure that the investment is suitable for you. If you are unsure, please take advice from a licensed or registered investment adviser and ask him to confirm that it is suitable and consistent with your investment objectives. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The value of the investment can be extremely volatile and could go down substantially within a short period of time. It is possible that the entire value of your investment could be lost. Please refer to the explanatory memorandum for further details of the relevant investment before investing. Investors should make his own appraisal of the suitability and risks of such an investment and should consult their own legal, financial, tax, accounting and other professional advisors (as appropriate) prior to any investment.
6. The information and materials contained on the website are not intended for access or use in certain countries where such access or use will be prohibited by the applicable laws. You are solely responsible for identifying, observing and complying with the applicable restrictions in such countries.
7. The website may be interfered, the transmission of information may be delayed, suspended or interrupted, attacked by hacker and error may occur in data transmission. Given that the internet is not a completely reliable means in communication and such risk is beyond the control of FLRCGL. Besides, due to the error or delay in the receipt and delivery of orders and other information, it is possible to result in failure or delay in an order execution and/or the transaction price for the order executed being different from the order. Such risks shall be borne by yours.
8. Risk Disclosure Statements for using Online Trading Services
n Transactions conducted through the Internet may be subject to transmission blackout, interruption, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic, incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet or any uncertain circumstances out of FLRCGL’s control and cause errors or delay on order transmission, receiving or execution, including unexecution of effective amendment instruction, the original or unrevised instruction may be executed when the order is intended to be cancelled, instructions to trade may not be executed or may be delayed so that they are executed at prices different from those prevailing at the time the instructions were given, and/or communications and personal data may be accessed by unauthorized third parties. FLRCGL accepts no liability to you or anyone else for any loss or expense arising from the risks.
n There are risks of your access code or login password being abused or utilised by unauthorised persons. Do not divulge your login ID and password to third parties and change your password regularly. If there is any unauthorised use of your trading or login password, you shall notify FLRCGL immediately and you agree that you shall bear all risks in connection with any unauthorised use of your trading or login password and you shall indemnify FLRCGL on demand for any losses, costs, damages, expenses or claims which FLRCGL may suffer as a result of any unauthorised use of your trading or login password.